Makeup for Fall’s Sexist Eye
(1) Pop Beauty Smokey Eye ($32, sephora.com) This kit of 12 smoldering shades contains everything from liner to highlighter to create the hands down sexist eye this fall. All in a sleek black slim wallet that could pass for a clutch. A must have for the fall.
(2) Prescriptives Groom Stick for Brows ($18.50, prescriptives.com) Nothing shapes up your face faster then a nicely groomed brow. With this in mind, Prescriptives introduces their two-in-one tool the groom stick. One end
is a none sharpening ultra-fine tip. The other end is a plush styling brush that blends color and tames unruly brows.
(3) Bobbi Brown Sugar Metallic Eye Palette ($45, bobbibrown.com) This new limited edition Metallic eye shadow palette comes with three delicious velvety shades. Toffee, Gold Dust and Burnt Sugar are all highly pigmented high shimmer colors that stay creamy and crease free all day! I wore the Gold dust to work swept on my lid and stepped it up at night with all three. These colors are completely wearable and some of the most versatile I have tired. A serious buy for the fall.
Fall’s Freshest Lips
(4) Pop Beauty Mini Ribbon Gloss ($10, sephora.com) This adorable mini lip-gloss case comes with three luscious stripes of color. The glosses are enhanced with jojoba oil for maximum lip softness and have a long lasting gel texture. Perfect for keeping those lips soft as the wind picks up and your crush comes back from summer vacation!
(5) Smashbox Photo Finish Lip Luxe in Socialite ($28, smashbox.com) It doesn’t get any cooler for the fall then this. This super-nourishing lipstick comes in a cool gunmetal case with am mirrored flip top cap. This shots right to the top of must haves for the fall!
Fall’s Hottest Nail Color
(6) Maybelline New York Salon Expert Nail Enamel ($4.75, drugstores nationwide) This fall it’s easier than ever to achieve salon quality nails at home and on your own time. With an exclusive curved brush that hugs the nail bed Salon Expert Nail Enamel delivers a precise application every time. And each of the 28 modern colors is fortified with calcium, iron and silica that make the nail stronger.
Fall’s Freshest Foundations and Powders
(7) L’oreal Paris Bare Naturale Soft-Focus Mineral Finish ($15.25, drugstores nationwide) This 100% preservative free, translucent setting powder absorbs oil, minimizes appearance of fine lines and pores and controls shine all in a portable container with a built in applicator. Soft – Focus left my skin with a flawless with an ultra soft finish. The built in applicator helped me apply just enough powder. This product is a must have as we move into the fall.
(8) Laura Mercier Silk CrÃ¨me Foundation ($42, lauramercier.com) A rich and creamy foundation that offers full coverage while it hydrates skin and protects from it from damage. Provides a heavier coverage while still being luminous and reflecting light. Great for the fall as your tan fads and your imperfections are more visible.
(9) Fall’s Warmest Cheek
Tarte Cosmetics Natural Beauty Cheek Stain ($28, sephora.com) This amazing cheek stain provides a luminous and healthy glow that is polished yet believable. And is Tarte’s first ever all natural cheek stain. It is contains preservative -free proprietary berry complex that helps provide a fresh flushed cheek look. Like you have been running around in the leafs on a crisp fall morning.Perfect!!!!
(10) The Fall’s Overall Best Beauty Product 2007
Smashbox Cosmetics Decadence Vanity Brush Collection ($150, smashbox.com) This is the brush set of the fall. Probably the brush set of the year! So lavish and luxurious that every time you pull out your brush set will feel like an indulgence. Vanity Brush Collection contains 7 full-sized professional chrome-handled brushes rolled into a faux black pony hair exterior and a faux gunmetal-hued leather interior. The set includes 55 best-selling brushes and two new brushes. This set is so beautiful I wanted to wear it with a dress and take it out on a date. A must have for any lady who enjoys the finer things in life!