Fall’s Hottest Products for Curls and Frizz
(1) JASON Lavender & Rosemary Curl Defining Cream ($9, jason-natural.com) No need to straighten your curls for the fall when you get your hands on this defining cream. This unique formula enhanced with Wheat Germ Oil and Amino Acids help sculpt curls, condition hair and tame fly-aways. This cream will leave you with soft, sculpted totally touchable curls. Great for early fall humidity.
(2) L’oreal Studio Sedated Super Smoothing Spray ($3.99, Drugstores Nationwide) A super smoothing lightweight spray that combats frizz and flyways. It fights frizz and adds shine by combing a moisturizing humectants and a smoothing silicones. I sprayed this through my hair after my shower and not only was my hair less frizzy but it was easier to style. An added bonus!!!
(3) Garnier Fructis Play Style Pliable Clay ($3.99, Drugstores Nationwide) Perfect for your hair as you move from the warm days of summer and pulled back hair to the cooler days of the fall as you let your hair down. This thickening pomade offers hair a strong hold while at the same time controlling frizz. Play Stay Pliable Cay instantly provides texture and definition.
Fall’s Best Rehab for Hair
(4) FIX Restoring System for Warren-Tricomi ($32, warrentricomi.com) Repairs hair that has been damaged while partying to hard during the summer. It infuses the hair with Warren-Tricomi’s award winning formula, minerals and nutrients. Ultra moisturizing, it will rebuild and rejuvenate dry hair just in time to have shinny healthy hair to go with your sexy new fall fashions.
(5) Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment (aveda.com) This ultra hydrating cream delivers long-lasting moisture and helps repair damaged hair. The intensive plant-based treatment helps seal in moisture and shine for chemically treated or damaged tresses. This Restructuring Treatment leaves your hair smooth and smelling delicious.
Falls Best Product to Tame Your Tresses
(6) PUREOLOGY Super Straight Shampoo ($22, pureology.com) Help your dry, frizzy summer hair straighten up and behave. This shampoo helps straighten, smooth and calm down hair. This gentle cleanser preserves hair color as it dramatically improves the condition of the hair. Sure to become you’re favorite for the fall.
(7) PUREOLOGY Super Straight Conditioner ($22, pureology.com) With the Super Straight Shampoo this conditioner helps increases smoothness and shine in the hair, controls frizz and tames flyways. Its rich texture also helps in wet and dry detangling. And it maximizes color retention.
(8) DHC Hair Brushing Foam ($7.50, dhccare.com) Formulated with virgin olive oil, olive leaf extract, and sea collagen this luxurious foam nurtures and controls damaged hair, frizzles and flyways. All you have to do is work a palm full of foam through your hair for instant sheen and shine.
(9) So Sexy High-Definition Illuminating Hair Pomade ($12.50, victoriasecret.com) This rich balm creates supper straight sexy hair that will get you noticed this fall. The smell if heavenly and entices those around you to take a good whiff.
Fall’s Overall Hottest Hair Product for the Fall
(10) Hamadi Shea Hair Mask ($24, beauty.com ) The ingredient list on this ultra luxurious mask reads like a cookbook. Avocado oil silken the hair, Aloe Vera hydrates, Shea Butter protects and Essential oils vanilla and Ylang Ylang moisturize and impart a heavenly fragrance. This moisturizing treatment leaves hair feeling soft, touchable and hydrated. Ever since I got my paws on this I have begun a weekly ritual of massaging it through my hair on Sunday night, letting it sit for 30 minutes while I read my magazines and rinse it out in a hot shower. Followed by a deep sleep!