Like Us On Facebook
Just a few tips…
- When applying blush look into the mirror and smile. This will help you figure out where the ‘apple’ of your cheek is.
- If you have broad face (square or round) apply the blush on your cheekbones and do not brush it up towards your ears.
- If you applied too much, a little bit of translucent powder over it will calm it down. For cream blush, blot the color off with a tissue.
- Dab blush (just a little) on each earlobe. This will add a glow to your face, especially if you pull your hair back or have short hair.
- Don’t forget to add a touch of the blush to your chin and forehead to help achieve the natural look.