There is always a new product on the shelf that claims to make you over from head to toe and everything in between. We have compiled a list of five amazing and exciting beauty and body products that might just change your life. Or they might end up in a closet and forgotten about. You be the judge. Each product claims to change you in ways you never thought possible.
1. Shape up Shoes Sandals ($39.99, shapeupshoes.com) The claim is that if you wear the sandals for at least 30 minutes a day that they will be an effective fitness and weight-loss tool that allow you to tone and shape your body and shed unwanted pounds. The sandals have a unique sole that requires you to work to balance. While working to stay balanced you are using muscles not used otherwise in the legs, abs and glutes. These muscles are thus strengthened and toned significantly. The motion when walking is similar to that of balancing on a BOSU board in combination with using a Stairmaster. The calorie-burning rate when wearing the sandal style Shape Up Shoes is three times that of wearing ordinary shoes. The makers of the sandal also claim that by wearing the shoes you can diminish existing cellulite and prevent it from developing. And if that doesn’t make this cool sandal worth trying I don’t know what will. I love the fact that they are easy to get the hang of and you can actually feel your core being engaged as you walk around.
2. Portion Pals ($17.95, portionpal.com) This weight loss tool help make healthy eating easier. Portion Pals is a set of five fun translucent discs that show you the correct portion sizes for meat, chicken, fish, side dishes and dessert. It helps take the guesswork out of portion control for those who are looking to lose weight or eat healthier. Most of us know that portion control and exercise are the key to losing weight. But we tend to either lie to ourselves about portion size or honestly misjudge our portions. Well no more of that with these handy portable and discrete disks. These are microwavable; dishwasher safe and they even double as cutting boards. All you do is put your food on the corresponding discs and it shows you what portion of that food is a true single portion. I love the fact that the discs are straightforward and easy to understand.
3. iTech Energy Water System ($40, beautifulperfumes.com) iTech Energy Water System is a special three-layer spray filter bottle that turns ordinary tap water into “energy water”. You then use the energy water to spray on the hair and skin for increased condition and softness. Sounds amazing right? It works by passing tap water through a special carbon residue filter that removes the hardening elements in the tap water and exchanges them with hydrogen ions that soften the water. Then it passes through the ion exchange resin layer where the hardening elements in water are exchanged for hydrogen ions and changed into beauty soft water that’s pH balanced at 3.5 to 5.0. And its doesn’t stop there. It finally passes through the vitamin layer where the water picks up water-soluble Vitamin C. The result is pH-balanced water that is free of chlorine, heavy metals and other harmful elements. Leaving enhanced water that will actually help to condition skin and hair. I love how easy it was to use and the fact that it actually made my skin feel hydrated instead of dried out like tap water does.
4. Athletes’ Oasis Personal Hydration System ($19.95, hsn.com) This is one of those products that you ask yourself “Why didn’t I think of that?” The Athletes’ Oasis Containers Personal Hydration System is twp hand-held, leak-proof water containers with no-spill spouts that serve the function of water containers and personal hand weights. With one-hand operation, you don’t have to stop your exercise regimen to hydrate – no caps to unscrew. Just pop it open with one hand, hydrate and continue to move. And holding this containers in your hands as weights help amp up your workout and will help you see results sooner. I love the convenience of the one hand operation and the weights really did make my workout harder.
5. Bliss FatGirl Slim Body Cream ($29, sephora.com) This cream contains an advanced technology in fat fighters. It contains QuSome encapsulated caffeine molecules for quick and targeted delivery of the skin-slimming stuff. They claim that if you should use the miracle cream twice a day to achieve the most conspicuous contouring effect. Massage for 20-30 seconds to simultaneously stimulate circulation and use anywhere: thighs, abs, and arms. A study found that 87 percent of users saw a firming effect, 85 percent felt a slimming effect and 73 percent noticed a reduction in the appearance of cellulite. With results like that you have to try it. I love the texture and consistency of the product and the fact I could use it on all of my problem areas.