2) Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Strength & Repair Fortifying Cream Conditioner ($3.99, walgreens.com) Use this creamy conditioner to moisturize hair that has become dry and damaged through the summer. Moisture is replenished and brilliant shine returns right away. It nourishes and conditions hair from root to tip to replenish moisture and add shine. You just have to touch it. Hair is so smooth, soft and supple that it feels like silk.
3) Izunami Flat Iron ($199, izunami.com) If your hair is already dry and frizzy you don’t want to use heat tools that will add to the problem. That’s where the IZUNAMI flat iron comes in. This amazing iron employs superior gliding ceramic plates that prevents frizz, seals in natural moisture and creates a brighter sheen. The combination of the Tourmaline, Ionic and Ceramic Plates creates an iron that has super gliding capabilities resulting in shiny and smooth hair without creating the damage other flat irons cause. Finally a flat iron that does not harm the hair but through revolutionary technology shines hair allowing hair designers to create curls, twists, flicks and waves as well as straighten the hair in minutes. Perfect.
4) ER Fusion Emergency Reconstruction Treatment ($25-$27, Fine Salons Everywhere and coming soon to whitesandsproducts.com) This deep penetrating reconstructive hair treatment restores hair back to its once youthful condition. How it works is it creates a clear micro-shield to seal in color and softness, while weightless quaternaries balance and self ad-adjust color in the hair. Then a complex of amino cystines repair damage while lemongrass extracts enhance color with a high gloss. You hair will never look better.
5) Silk Fusion Roots N’ Ends Repair Oil ($3.99, Stores Nationwide) A multi-functional repair oil that conditions, softens, moisturizes and strengthens hair from roots to ends. Leaves hair soft, smooth and frizz free. Use it as a deep conditioning treatment or as a styling aid. Perfect to mend damage from a long humid summer.
6) got 2b smooth operator Smoothing Satin Drops ($7.99, Stores Nationwide) You don’t want to have to weigh down your hair to tame the frizz. Well now you don’t have to with this weightless serum that smooths the hair cuticle to defrizz, tame and silken hair. And it protects against UV damage, heat styling and future frizz that might be waiting in the fall for you. Plus it the package is straight luxury with little adorned charms.
7) Curlisto Deep Therapy Masque ($32, curlisto.com) A deep-conditioning masque that takes just 5-10 minutes to penetrate deep into hair shaft without the use of heat. Full of proteins and amino acids that help revitalize strengthen and condition hair, promoting healthier regrowth. Great for dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. Perfect to revive hair damaged by harsh summer conditions.
8) Miss Jessie’s Stretch Silkening CrÃ¨me ($9-$38, missjessies.com)-This CrÃ¨me combines all the conditioning and moisturizing elements with Miss Jessie’s exclusive humectants formula responsible for supersoft, fat elongated curls. It uses Almond and olive fruit oil to give curls a lustrous, hi-gloss sheen. No more frizz here just soft curls. And it has a light fresh scent that will have you dipping your fingers in for more.
9) Carols Daughter Healthy Hair Butter ($10.50- $16.50, carolsdaughter.com)
With the power of seven essential oils, this creamy hair dress conditions your hair and scalp, helping to minimize breakage. Essential oils of sweet orange, lemongrass, patchouli, ylang-ylang, lavender, cedar wood, shea butter and rosemary make this a can’t-miss item for fall hair.
10) Bed head Foxy Curls Contour CrÃ¨me ($16.95, amazon.com) Keep wild strands at bay with this serious Contour CrÃ¨me. Curls and texture are left in place with this wonder creme, while your hair manages to still feel soft and totally touchable. And an added bonus is that it smells like the sweetest piece of candy you ever tasted.