1. Cuticle Care Pen ($12, sephora.com) Relieve dry cuticles without the mess of drippy oils and greasy creams. Just a couple twists of the end of this pocket-sized nail perfector sends a precise wash of nourishing essential oils and vitamin-enriched emollients over the nails and cuticles. The result is softer, easy to manage cuticles and healthy, hydrated nails.
2. N.Y.C. New York Color Metallic Nail Paint ($2.99, newyorkcolor.com or a chain drugstore nationwide) This intense nail color is infused with shimmering flecks of color in a highly reflective formula. It glides on smooth for a high gloss metallic gleam.
3. Chanel Robertson Boulevard Nail Colour ($25, chanel.com) Chanel is at it again. Bringing you the hottest most exclusive products on the market. Check out one of the four beautiful colours from this limited edition collection. Choose between Melrose, Rodeo Drive, L.A. Sunset and L.A. Sunrise. All beautiful and perfect for the fall fashionista.
4. Shades by Barielle Fall Affair Collection ($8.00, barielle.com) This chemical-free color collection will charm you with its rich jewel tones and shimmery metallic. With colors like Date Night, a metallic green hue, Sneak a Peek, a shinny gray-silver and Hidden Hideaway an exotic metallic purple you will be sure to find a color that gets your pulse racing.
5. True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hand Cream ($14.50, bathandbodyworks.com) A super-softening treatment that deeply penetrates and absorbs quickly, leaving hands cashmere-soft and non-greasy. It uses Mongolian Cashmere Extract to instantly pamper skin and African Shea Butter to infuse skin with moisture.
6. Great Moods Aromatherapy Hand Soap ($13.50, greatmoods.net) Potent enough to cleanse even the grimiest of hands this hand soap is gentle enough for everyday use. It has just the right amount of essential oils to moisturize and invigorate your senses.
7. Zia Naturals Age-Defying Hand Treatment ($13.95, zianatural.com) A deep penetrating hand cream that works to banish rough, dry skin while also correcting environmental damage and fighting off the signs of aging. It uses vitamin A and licorice extract to improve skin texture and dark spots. And antioxidants and natural skin brighteners help correct sun damage and visible signs of aging.
8. The Balm from Glowology ($24, noodleandboo.com) A must have natural moisturizer for rough, dry skin on hands and feet. The Balm contains a blend of organic and natural ingredients to soothe and saturate dry skin. Added bonus its great for hand and feet massages.
9. Lemon Ginger Mint Manicure In A Jar ($11.50, sephora.com) Smoothes and soothes rough, dry, calloused hands, elbows, and feet, resulting in a fragrant, refreshing, cooling effect.
10. Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Runway Collection Nail Polish ($6.00, chain drug stores and Mass Merchandisers Nationwide) Fashion trendsetter Tracy Reese partnered with the most trusted name in nail polish, Sally Hansen, to create catwalk colors for stylish nails this fall. The 10 new shades of this limited-edition color collection are made with the best-selling Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer, a formula designed to impart salon color, salon shine and salon wear.
11. Glamour Gloves ($48, sephora.com) Glamour Gloves have a special polymer gel lining that force-feeds dry skin with essential softening agents like grape seed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin E, to keep your hands from getting ahead of you (in years, that is). Glamour Gloves also form a healing/hydrating occlusive barrier on especially dry skin, and help soothe hands ravaged by psoriasis and/or eczema.