Mark your calendars and let the countdown begin because Fashion Week Spring/Summer Collections is here! As you all may know this Fall biggest trend is mens’s inspired looks, but for the feminine romantics out there like me there are fabulous winter floral dresses. From trousers and blazers to bold coats and circle skirts I definitely plan on having fun with fashion this fall. But, reputation is everything and this fashion week those that I anticipate are one of two: either my favs of all time, or brought the hotness for this fall season. Here are Clutch Magazines Top 5 Anticipated Fashion Week Collections:
1. Proenza Schouler: This Fall its all about the slouchy look this collection. Normally a rule of thumb when it comes to fashion is balance is key.
“Balance is sexy, as humans we are attracted to balance. Science, in fact has proven there is one timeless evolutionary trait for sexy: symmetry,” says Celebrity Stylist Bradley Bayou.
However, since the entire look is slouchy it becomes sleek and symmetric. Sorry voluptuous diva’s this look is not for us, but its hot regardless.
2. Gavin Douglas: When you mix a British designer with Betsey Johnson inspired style and a of dash Marc Jacobs you get Gavin Douglas. His current fall collection is super fun and very playful. Each outfit is a party itself. How does he stand out, because unlike Miss Johnson and Mr. Jacobs, his collection has something for every woman going anywhere! Can we say Fierce!
3. Love Moschino, by Moschino: I absolutely love Cheap & Chic by Moschino and do believe that many brown girls sleep on the line. Continuing to stay fab and fashion forward, the company has released their jean line as an incredibly luxurious knitwear line, Love Moschino. And love I do! For this fall the collection is very colorful and posh. The suede knee high boots in camel, cobalt blue and black paired with multiple looks is simply bananas!
4. Brian Reyes: Do you know Brian Reyes, if not then you should. In the August issue of Elle Magazine editors highlighted some of his pieces as fall season picks. His niche mixing clashing patterns, which is one my fav looks for fall. His pre-spring collection is very resort, very easy, light and minimal. From the delicate fabrics to the simplistic construction, each look is understated sexy.
5. Michael Kors: What can I say he’s a legend, but I’m especially loving his Fall collection because of his use of winter floral(s). Normally I only like flowers in a garden or as a present, but now I love them as a Kors design. But it’s obvious this man knows what he’s doing. In the current retail recession his label remains on top, opening its flagship Milan store later this year. I don’t know if it’s the blonde hair, the classic blazer he sports or his belted waist dresses, but I’m loving me some MK!