1. Philosophy The Cookie Exchange ($30, philosophy.com) Start your night off right with a hot shower and some mouth-watering body wash. Grab this kit that contains 4 yummy cookie scented shampoo, shower gel and bubble baths. Comes with snicker doodle, oatmeal raisin, sugar cookie and chocolate chip flavored shower gels.
2. Pop Beauty Goddess Clutch London Style ($32, popbeauty.co.uk) All you need to create smoky evening eyes for a hot New Years Eve night on the town. Packed with eye colors, all over color and a blush you will never run out of options for color.
3. GHD IV Mini Ceramic Flat Iron Styler, .5 inch Hair Straightener ($220, ghdhair.com) Create the perfect hairstyle for New Years Eve with this amazing iron. The ultra thin, slim barrel design is rounded with super narrow plates to make styling short hair a snag-free breeze. The slim design curls as easily as it straightens, giving you the ultimate in versatility. This Ceramic styler is truly a petite powerhouse.
4. Sephora Brand Glitter Lashes ($8, sephora.com) Glitter Lashes These spiky, graduated lash strips are dressed up and ready to grab attention. The comfortable adhesive strip is adorned with a ribbon of multi-toned glitter that catches the light with every bat of the eye.
5. NARS Glitter Pencil ($24, narscosmetics.com) Inspired by New York’s infamous 1970s discos, these chunky crayons of translucent color are laced with glitter and can be worn on the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body. Blend for a sheer, subtle, shimmer effect or layer with shadow, blush, or lipstick for a dense glitter. This pencil was made for New Years Eve.
6.Carol’s Daughter Candy Paint Park Avenue Bling Gloss($13.50, carolsdaughter.com) Floss your style this New Years Ever with this shimmery pink gloss. This sexy, high-shine, treatment lip glosses glides on smoothly to deliver luxurious color. It’s infused with natural ingredients such as grape seed oil, Shea butter, aloe vera extract and vitamin E to hydrate, condition, protect and soothe your lips.
7. Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc: Bronzer ($38, lauramercier.com) Don’t forget to add a little shimmer/bronze to your look. This bronzing/luminizing palette made of a unique, baked formula containing light-reflecting properties. Brighten eyes, cheeks, and body with a hint of natural color and light.
8. M.A.C. Dazzle Lash in Black Dazzle ($12, maccosmetics.com) Throw this in on your lashes before the big party and your eyes will be the star of the night. M.A.C.’s new lash formula offers extreme density and entrancing new lengths. And the new brush works to separate and coat each lash.
9. e.l.f. Professional Travel Kit ($5.00, eyeslipsface.com) Sized to slip easily into your purse or briefcase, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes. Set includes a powder brush, brow & brush comb, angled eye shadow brush, lip brush, and an eye shadow applicator.
10. Black Radiance Oil-Absorbing Blotting Tissues ($3.99, walgreens.com) If you are at the right party you are going to get sweaty. Grab these Oil-Absorbing Blotting Tissues to help save your look. Absorb excess oils without disturbing the makeup’s finish. A perfect size for your purse or pocket. Powder free.
11.Dior Vernis – Black Sequins Nail Lacquer ($19, sephora.com) To top of your look go for this gorgeous black nail lacquer with silver flecks. Gives nails a celestial shimmer. The raven black lacquer contains silver flecks that make your nails looks like a starry night—they glitter. Dior’s fast-drying, diamond-hard, chip-resistant formula makes sure this limited edition varnish lasts.
12. Rosemary’s Potpourri’s Scent of a Name ($7, rosemarysscents.com) Order a scent specialized made for your name made from natural oil blends of fruits, floral and spice. Leave your midnight kiss partner wondering why you smell so wonderful.