1. One With Nature Granny Smith Glycerin Soap ($3.79, onewithnature.com) This huge glycerin soap bar has a 100% vegetable base and no artificial colors or fragrances. So it’s great for those that have sensitive skin. Smells wonderful and will leave skin feeling refreshed
2. Juice Beauty Green Apple Mousse Body Cleanser ($22, juicebeauty.com) A skin-nurturing body wash that will leave perfectly clean from head to toe. The formula uses powerful hydroxy-acids from organic apple and lemon juice help exfoliate skin, while organic plant extracts remove toxins and protect against free radical damage.
3. Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Start Up Face Wash ($15.79, drugstore.com) Use this face wash to clean and exfoliate skin naturally . This wash made from organic ingredients helps to revitalize skin with a blend of natural green tea and other pure renewable plant sources.
4. Jason Naturals Sleepytime Antioxidant-Rich Hand & Body Lotion ($9.99, luckyvitamin.com) Comfort your skin and soothe your senses after taking a bath with Jason’s Sleepy Time herbal tea-infused lotion. It works by combining a blend of chamomile, hawthorn berries and blackberry leaves. The result is a calming lotion that will leave smooth and radiant.
5. Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion ($34, philosophy.com) Philosophy does it again with this amazing toning body moisturize. It contains antioxidants and vitamins E and C to help revitalize dry aging skin. The emulsion also uses shea butter, macadamia nut, and olive oils to make sure your skin has never felt or looked better.
6. True Blue Naked Skinational Moisture Mousse ($15, bathandbodyworks.com) After a long bath or a quick shower reach for this luxurious mousse. The airy moisturizing mousse refreshes summer skin, leaving it super-soft, radiant with subtle shimmer and lightly fragranced Subtle specks of shimmer leave skin with just the right amount of glow.
7. Fresh Milk Bath & Shower Cream ($28, sephora.com) Rich in vitamins C, E, and lactic acid to help hydrate sin and allow to retain more moisture. Enriched with restorative shea butter and evening primrose oil – delivering a rich creamy sensation of bathing in milk.
8. Korres Exotic Fresh Collection ($12, sephora.com) A set of three natural showergels that will change the way you take a shower. Each showergel is enriched with Active Aloe that stimulates collagen and elastin to reduce the visible signs of aging. Skin is left clean, fortified, hydrated, and nourished. Scents are Clementine, Melon, and Mint.
9. Get Real Mint Soap ($4.99, drugstore.com) All natural exfoliating soap that scrubs away any impurities without scrubbing skin raw. The company that makes these soaps Blue Q, employs a work force of disabled and non-disabled individuals working together to assemble this product. So feel good about your purchase.
10. Carol’s Daughter Love Butter ($18, carolsdaughter.com)- This is a blend of honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, and frankincense that is perfectly blended without water for a butter-like consistency. It deeply hydrates even the most parched skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and glowing.
11. Buf-Puf Double-Sided Body Sponge ($6.15, drugstore.com) The secret to really polished, smooth, attractive skin is exfoliation. This Double-Sided Sponge uses gently abrasive fibers that whisk away rough, dead, dry flakes and bumps. One side works on delicate areas (thighs, arms, buttocks, tummy), the other goes at elbows and heels.
12. H2O Pina Passion Moisturizing Body Wash ($9, h2oplus.com) A fresh, foaming body cleanser that gently washes away impurities without the drying effects of soap or harsh detergents.. Smells so good that you will want to eat it.