Stand Out Smokey Eyes With Enhanced Lashes
Now that everyone has been reading up on how to apply the perfect red lip, its important that we focus on our most alluring feature: Our eyes! Add lashes for glamorous fun or continue to step 4 to learn to properly line natural lashes.
Products you will need:
- Eye pencil
- False Eye Lashes
1. First, measure your false eyelash against your lash line to see where or if they need to be cut. Do this by taking the eyelash directly from the package leaving on the tacky residue that held them in place, and place along the top lash line. Cut off any extra length to achieve a more natural appearance.
2. Squeeze a small amount of eyelash glue onto a manicure stick a glide it across the eyelash line of the false lash. Allow to dry to a slightly darker gray tone.
3. Using angled tweezers, gently place the outer corner of the false lash onto the outer corner of your lash line, tucking underneath the fatty fold where your lashes meet the skin and tapping across. Allow to fully dry.
4. Next, take a smooth black waterproof eyeliner pencil and glide it across the top lash line from outer corner to inner corner. Smudge the line using short quick strokes of your finger. Repeat with the bottom lash line.
5. Dust an extremely light amount of translucent powder across eyes to set liner.
6. Apply two coats of mascara by lightly brushing the finer lashes with the tip of your mascara brush. Then, using a zigzag motion, apply to your fuller lashes.
7. Open your eyes to reveal the new you!