Do you get upset when not seeing at least one natural present in a series of television or print ads? Can you spot another natural from miles away? Do you walk past a mirror and do a double-take and smile at your own hair? When it comes to family and friends are you the go-to person for natural hair questions? If you answered yes to any of these questions, and fit five or more of the descriptions below, you definitely love being natural.
You Know You Love Being Natural When…
- Either your T-shirt, tote bag, key chain or any other accessory saysyou are.
- You can’t remember the last time you straightened your hair.
- You have your own library of natural hair books.
- You don’t own a flat iron.
- You belong to more than one natural hair social networking community.
- You have a natural hair blog.
- TWA, ACV, EVOO, Co-wash, Poo/Pre-poo, EO and Hand-in-Fro are a part of your vocabulary.
- You follow or subscribe to other naturals via Fotki, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- You are aware of the effects of petrolatum, SLS/SLES, parabens, paraffins, and ‘cones’ and you are not a chemist.
- Instead of avoiding water, you run to it, even using it as a styling aid.
[Photo Credit: Andrea @ www.ilovemyhair.com – make sure you get one!)
Natural Clutchettes – please feel free to add on to the list!