Variations of pastel and khaki combos usher in a refreshing change from the inky hues and neon brights of years past. Don’t worry about missing the pop factor, these colors flatter a wide range of brown skinned beauties. Declare your closet as a neutral zone come spring!
1) Oversized 70’s Nude Sunglasses, Asos, $17.24 – When the weather gets warm, keep your cool in these nude retro frames.
2) Mink Muffs Nail Polish, Essie, $8.00 – A rich toasty shade that goes with just about anything.
3) Leather Frill Clutch Bag, Topshop, $80.00 – Flirty ruffle details add interest to an anything but basic bag.
4) Canvas Moto Jacket, American Eagle, $69.50 – Hello Moto! Gritty meets pretty in a structured motorcycle inspired jacket.
5) Lerario Beatriz Linen Military Waistcoat, Amelie boutique, £96.00 – A military vest balanced with just the right amount of drape.
6) Military Cargo Pant, American Eagle, $29.95 – Utility pants are a must this season. Cuff and roll ’em for an effortless relaxed look.
7) 7 for All Man Kind Cascade Tank, Piperlime – $69.95 It doesn’t get more feminine than a cascade of ruffles with a whisper of pink.
8) House of Harlow Cream Leather Starburst Pendant Necklace, Shop the Trend Boutique, $79 – Leather and gold is a win-win combination in a stunning wear with everything pendant.
9) 5” Pleated Cuff Short, Old Navy, $15.99 – The classic short is back with a longer, more wearable inseam.
10) Chinese Laundry ‘Love Me’ Sandal, Heels.com, $59.49 – Nude shoes instantly elongate legs. A high heel platform sandal lends the finishing touch to otherwise casual attire.