We’re so over summer. Goodbye denim cut-offs and floral rompers! It’s a new season, so ladies you know what that means! New trends, new reasons to shop and new ways to wear what we already own. We narrowed down our most coveted items to 5 statement pieces that are can’t-miss additions to your already existing wardrobes:
1. Leopard print—Flirt with a hint of leopard print in your ensemble—your blouse, ballet flats, or even a messenger bag. One piece is just enough to make a basic outfit pop. We’re loving this Deena & Ozzy cross-body bag ($48)!
2. Faux fur vest—What was once gaudy is now luxe. A faux-fur vest goes effortlessly with your favorite long—or short—sleeved tee. Try this cheap-chic Jack by BB Dakota version ($64.99).
3. Lace dress—A long-sleeved mini with lace detailing is a bold statement in the face of all the heavy knits and tweedy fabrics that come with Fall. Check out our fab find, a Chantilly Classic Dress ($19.80).
4. Army green cape—You’ll nail the military trend in one shot with this stylish topper. An ever-so chic riding boot will complete the look. You’ll love this cape-style jacket (you’ll love the price tag even more!) ($29.99).
5. Maxi skirt—Our favorite part of Fall fashion has to be all the layering. Pile on layers of tees and chunky sweaters with a floor-grazing skirt. Add some platforms or your favorite boots. Check out our pick here ($37.07).
What trendy items are you anxious to add to your closet for Fall?!
-Audra E. Lord