In the 1992 romantic comedy, Boomerang, the old adage holds true — what goes around comes around.
Office playboy, Marcus Graham, didn’t see it coming when corporate, diva Jacqueline came on the scene. Smitten by her powerful essence — and pretty feet — he couldn’t resist her. After a passionate night together in New Orleans, the brother was sprung, only to find himself waiting by the phone.
[When I seduce you… if I decide to seduce you, don’t worry. You’ll know. — Jacqueline]
Her business savvy, style, and incredible pedicure, not only got the attention of Marrrcus, but a position as the head of marketing for Lady Eloise Cosmetics. Check out these items for a business-meets-bombshell look like Jacqueline’s.
Shop the look:
- French Connection Luxe Blazer Dress ($99) French Connection
- Camilla Skovgaard Saw Suede Mules ($204) — The Outnet
- Hanky Panky Stretch-Lace Bra and Briefs Set ($75) — Net-A-Porter
- Aspinal of London Executive Laptop Briefcase ($639) — Aspinal of London
- China Glaze Nail Laquer in Seduce Me ($6.50) — Ulta