I know that a lot of us were watching last week’s episode of Love & Hip Hop on VH1 and developed different opinions about the big proposal – but did you notice Chrissy’s makeup?! It looked flawless! Here is a break down of her makeup and some tips to get the same look:
Natural Looking Brows
To get the same softly sculpted brows,lightly apply M.A.C. Spiked eyebrow pencil in feather like strokes in the sparse areas and blend with a #204 brow grooming brush.
Soft Neutral Eyes
1. Use Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer to base the entire eyelid. This creates a smoother surface and prevents the shadow from creasing.
2. Apply M.A.C. Naked Lunch eyeshadow on the the brow bone and onto the the lower lid using #239 brush.
3. To create dimension, layer Laura Mercier Eyeshadows Cashmere and Truffle in the outer crease of the eye using a M.A.C. #217 blending brush.
4. Create a very defined lash line using Smashbox Liquid Liner & Lash Overlay on the top lash line.
5. Load up on Benefit BAD GAL Lash in Black onto the lashes.
6. Apply M.A.C. #20 False Lashes on the outer corners for more almond shaped eye drama.
Grape Colored Lips
– Alana Wright