So after all the hoopla about a surprise album, Queen Bey took to the throne Tuesday morning via her label, Parkwood Entertainment to verify the details of her new release.
Yes – by the end of the year, we will get the opportunity to enjoy more good stuff from Jay-Z’s partner in crime — and it will be an immaculately packaged offering. Beyoncé’s self-titled album’s ‘Platinum Edition’ will include DVDs of her live solo performances from her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, music videos from the original release and a 2015 Beyoncé calendar.
The ‘Platinum Edition’ Box Set contains:
- More audio CD with two brand new songs and four unreleased remixes with collaborations from Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Mr. Vegas and Pharrell Williams
- ‘Live’ DVD featuring 10 live performances from the “Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” with artist commentary and an accompanying photo booklet
- Beyoncé Original audio CD featuring 14 songs and accompanying photo booklet
- Beyoncé Original DVD featuring 17 music videos
- The official 2015 Beyoncé mini calendar
The four-disc box set is available for pre-order and officially drops on November 24.
On her More disc – Bey includes six new songs — two new songs and four remixes that have never been heard before (“Flawless” with Nicki Minaj, “Drunk in Love” with Jay-Z and Kanye, “Ring Off”, “Blow” with Pharrell Williams, “Standing on the sun” with Mr. Vegas and “7/11”).
More track list:
2. “Flawless Remix” featuring Nicki Minaj
3. “Drunk in Love Remix” feat. Jay Z & Kanye West
4. “Ring Off”
5. “Blow Remix” feat. Pharrell Williams
6. “Standing on the Sun Remix” feat. Mr. Vegas
Looks like Beyoncé is looking to once again end the year with a bang and we are guessing she will get her wish with this generous confection. There is also word on the street that her husband’s protégé Rihanna is planning to drop her new album a day later. Sounds almost too good to be true but if we are so lucky as to have a back-to-back release from the two top talents in the business – then Christmas is definitely arriving early this year.
From Bangs to Bob: Beyoncé is back rocking her blunt Bob hairstyle — check out our gallery and let us know what you think.
Credit: Getty Images