Two whole nail-biting hours. And here’s what we’re left with (and in no particular order).
1) Lucious is the devil.
2) Lucious is the devil and he isn’t dying from ALS. Ain’t that some bullshit.
3) Cookie tried to kill the devil, I mean Lucious, but she didn’t have it in her. Lucious also learned from the cameras that Cookie tried to kill her. What in the world is a “ghetto rat”?
4) Hakeem turned scapegoat and banged his could-have-been step-mother in an act of revenge for his father sending his AARP girlfriend, played by Naomi Campbell, away.
5) Girl Fight! Finally, Cookie and Anika brawled like they were extras on Fight Club.
6) Jennifer Hudson’s character saw those dollar bills and went secular in a flash.
7) Wait, so you’re telling me a candle holder held by a woman who looks like she doesn’t weigh more than a buck-twenty five was able to kill Vernon?
8) OMG, Kelly Rippa’s look-a-like is pregnant!
9) Lucious is still the devil.
10) But Lucious’ family has something in store for him.
11) Bye Lucious, you’re going down.
12) At least, until someone bails you out of jail.
13) Who knew Jamal had some Lucious in him as he held their rival over the ledge.
14) Bring back Malcolm! He did Cookie’s cookies right.
15) Cookie, girl, you should have left with Malcolm.
Clutchettes, what did you think of the season finale? If I missed anything, leave it in the comment section!
Image Credits: FOX