Comments on Clutch are moderated.
Sutton New Media (Clutch/Coco + Creme) does not censor comments based on ideological point of view. We delete comments that we deem to be abusive, off-topic, spam, or that include excessive foul language or ad hominem attacks.
We moderate comments that include URLs in order to reduce spam. If your comment contains a URL, the posting of your comment may be delayed. Any comment assumed to be spam will be deleted. If you leave a comment that does not appear on Clutchmagonline.com within a reasonable time period, please contact us.
Guidelines for Commenting on Clutch
Comments that violate the following guidelines may be deleted.
- Don’t make threats of violence, ever.
- Don’t address people using racial slurs.
- Don’t make comments that are derogatory based on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and/or otherwise similarly derogatory.
- Don’t make personal attacks.
- Don’t respond to trolls.
- Stay away from long, drawn-out arguments and fights.
- Don’t respond to a post or comment by saying “why don’t you focus on some real issues like …”, “Really Clutch?!.. “I’m trying to figure out why Clutch..”, etc. Keep it on topic and not use the comment section to “go in” on Clutch” You can drop an email to [email protected] for that.
- Commercial postings attempting to sell a product/item or promoting personal site or blog.
- Posting comments in ALL CAPS.
- Posting links in your comments that are not related to the article/post topic.
We rely on users to tell us when they think comments are abusive. If you feel that a particular comment is violating this policy or harming the community, please let us know.
We will edit or delete offending comments at our discretion. Keep in mind that editing and deleting comments is not indicative of our stance on any particular issue; it is simply a measure taken to douse out flame wars and encourage intelligent commentary.
If you have a question about this policy, or would like to report a comment that violates this policy, please email us @ [email protected]