A.J. Crimson’s Spring Beauty Tips
- It’s spring—so spring for a facial, if you don’t treat yourself who else will? If you can’t afford to go once a month. The fact that the seasons are changing, is enough to reason to give your self this gift.
- Invest in a light weight oil-free moisturizer. With the heat turning up, your skin won’t be as dry as it is in the winter.
- Put away that heavy makeup. For summer it’s all about light breathable makeup—a full face is not needed. Opt for a light powder compact and creamy stick foundations for spot touch-ups and easy travel!
- Wear sunscreen, this holds true for all ethnicities. Even the richest complexions can suffer from sun damage and skin disorders!
- Have fun, feel young and be sexy!!
That’s the best way to look fresh the summer!
1. CrÃ¨me de la Mer, $125, cremedelamer.com 2. MÂ·AÂ·C Studio Stick SPF 15, $28.50, nordstrom.com, 3. Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Lip Shine, $10, sephora.com, 4. Coppertone Sunblock Lotion Oil Free, SPF 4, $9.99, drugstore.com, 5. Kissable Couture Lipgloss, $22, kissablecouture.com