1. Estee lauder TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara ($30, esteelauder.com) Get ready to get your socks knocked off. TurboLash is a ground-breaking revolutionary new mascara that will challenge everything you thought you knew about mascara. It is the world’s first power-performing, vibrating mascara that delivers a effects volume, length, definition, operation and curl all in one tube. TurboLash has a unique micro-pulsing effect that allows the brush to penetrate deep in the the lash bed and comb through lashes more quickly and effectively. Coating each lash with its luxurious formula. Your lashes will never look the same.
2. Noir Cosmetics Ultra Rich Eye Pencil ($15, noircosmetics.com) Finding the perfect black eye pencil is as daunting as finding the perfect little black dress. But not anymore. Thanks to this rich fat black eye pencil that makes creating sultry eyes a cinch. The Ultra Rich Eye Pencil is a high-pigment, high-power pencil that is 2 mm larger than most standard pencils. This allows you to line your eyes with ease and you can even smudge the liner into a soft black creamy shadow. A versatile pencil that will soon become your favorite.
3. Dior 2-Colour Eyeshadow ($35, dior.com) This palette features complementary, high contrast shade and two textures” an ultra-matte bas shade and an ultra-shiny highlighting powder to create a perfectly stylish, ultra-graphic look in two simple steps. The matte texture shade is soft and goes on smooth and holds while the highlighter is a soft, ultra-thin powder that gives a melting feel and iridescent effect. Perfect no matter which of the six palettes you choose. Great item for your most luxurious fall ever.
4. gloEye shadow trio in Sahara ($18, gloprofessional.com) A great color trio for the fall this crease-free shadow will not disappoint. It comes with a base, contour and highlight shade that provide crease-free color. And they are formulated with an exclusive blend of antioxidants that help maintain skin’s healthy radiance and protects it from future damage. Plus, the shadow goes on easy and blends beautifully.
5. Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow ($20, bobbibrown.com) Back by popular demand and now a permanent part of the line these popular eye shadows will have your lids at their sexiest. The collection features a broad shade range including rich bold colors and pastels. High-shimmer, high-pigment formula creates a sexy and sophisticated look. No matter which of the 17 shades of shadow you choose it will go on smoothly and evenly and will stay crease free for all day wear. Colors are perfect for the fall.
1. Hershey’s Lip Balm Ultra-Moisturizing Trio SPF 15 by on10 ($16, sephora.com) A three-pack of hydrating lip balm including Hershey’s Vanilla CrÃ¨me, Milk Chocolate, and Almond flavors. These fun balms smoothe and moisturize lips and have SPF 15. They taste wonderful, smell great and are good for you. The balms are created with high quality organic and natural ingredients with an authentic indulgent Hershey’s flavors for the ultimate indulgence, without the guilt.
2. Too Faced Lip of Luxury ($18, sephora.com) Treat yourself with this ultra-indulgent luxurious lipstick. Lip of Luxury is a smoothing lipstick infused with pink champagne. Each shade is drenched in hydrating and moisture rich shea butter, intense color and diamond shine. And this fall they have added to new colors — Pink Flamingo (peachy pink) and Centerfold (rose nude). And while the cute lipstick tube might draw you in it’s the hydrating and long lasting formula that will keep this a staple in your clutch this fall.
3. Tropez Two Timers Core Lipstick ($2.99, Drugstores Nationwide) This lipstick does it all. It gives you the shine of a lip gloss, long-lasting color of a lipstick and a the moisturizing benefits of a lip balm. It contains aloe vera, jooba oil and vitamins A, C and E to moisturize and soften lips. All at an affordable price.
4. Sheer Luster Lip Gloss ($5.99, Wal-Mart, Meijer, Pathmark and HEB) This gloss uses prismatic pigments and hydrators to create a multi-dimensional lip shine that offers age-defying hydration and a long lasting, no-sticky sheen. The professional brush applicator offers easy-to-apply seamless coverage. With over 14 shades to choose from including Frozen Champagne and Iced Amethyst everyone is sure to find a color that works for them.
5. Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Lip ($30, peterthomasroth.com) This is the ultimate anti-aging, hydrating lip treatment on the market. It naturally enhances lip structure, improves lip contour and adds volume and definition to the lip line. Treatment leaves lips instantly soft, smooth, fuller and more youthful looking. And if that wasn’t enough it also protects against free radical damage.
6. Smashbox Wicked Lovely Lip Pencil in Tempt ($16, sephora.com) Great a lip that gets you noticed for all the right reasons this fall. This dark, creamy lip pencil is guaranteed to entice. Create devastatingly luscious lips by lining them with this smooth deep back cherry and slather on some lip gloss. Feeling like you need a little more drama in your life? Then fill in the entire lip with pencil for added depth and drama.
Face: Foundation and Cheeks
1. Black Radiance Concealer Stick ($1.99, Drugstores Nationwide) Conceals blemishes and discolorations seamlessly. This long-wearing crease-resistant formula blends easily with every skin tone, light, medium and dark. This multi-purpose product can also be used as abase to help extend the wear of lip and eye shadow colors. I found it be really light weight and creamy perfect for concealing flaws.
2. Youngblood Natural Mineral Foundation ($38, ybskin.com) A lightweight, crushed mineral powder that leaves skin looking flawless. The silky powder provides exceptional, sheer, high performance coverage and multitasking as a foundation, concealer and powder in one superior product. Free of talc and fragrance, it allows skin to breathe, is non-comedogenic, and is quick and easy to use. The exclusive sifter component makes dispensing easy. And there are a variety of shades to choose from to help you find your perfect match this fall.
3. Black Radiance Perfect Tone Loose Powder ($4.99, Drug Stores and Mass Market Retailers Nationwide) This well priced powder provides a sheer to natural matter finish that minimizes shine and evens out skin tone. Perfect Tone has a silky-textured, oil-absorbing formula that produces an ultra-smooth finish that never looks caked or chalky. And the translucent formula will not affect your foundation color.
4. Smashbox Blush Rush in Charm ($24, smashbox.com) Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra luxurious, long-wearing blush. It provides you with just enough color to keep your face looking fresh. Packaged in an in innovative swivel mirror compact, BLUSH RUSH is perfect for touch-ups on the go this fall.
Too Faced Cosmetics Smokey Eye Shadow Collection ($32, toofaced.com) Chose one of three smoking colors- Day Smoke, Fashion Smoke and Classic Smoke. Each set includes three, easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions cards that give you everything you need to know to smoke out your eyes with rich colors. And two application tools. The perfect set for falls smoky eye.
Bare Minerals Face Fashion ($34, bareescentuals.com) Be right on trend this fall with the most current makeup colors in this palette that includes 100% pure bareMinerals eye and cheek shades, a mini Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish and step-by-step application tips to create the signature look. Use the mineral shadows to create smokey smudgy eyes. And leave cheeks and lips looking soft and pink with the gloss and blush.
Beauty School Bronzing Kit ($28, sugarcosmetics.com) As your skin glow slowly fades away keep skin looking fabulously bronzed with this everything you need kit. The three-ring binder zip pouch comes a mini Tropic Tan Bronzer, a mini Sugar Fix Concealer compact and a yummy gloss that you can clip to your cell phone for on the go touch ups. A perfect way to be the teachers pet.
Trina Fall/Winter 2008 Collection ($25-$99, Bergdorf Goodman or call 800.833.5562 for a retailer near you) Trina’s new collection brings cosmetic and accessory bags that merge high-style with practicality, keeping up with your busy lifestyle and keen fashion sense. The bags and cases exude style with a broad color palette and distinctive patterns, while conveniently placed zippered pockets, space dividers and colorful zipper pulls offer optimal organization. Chose between the floral prints featured in the Bohemian chic and Blurred Vision prints. Or go with the sexy animal pattern of the On The Loose line. Or go full on trend with the Steel Yourself line that is defined by a metallic look worthy of a night on the town. The lines all keep your beauty products organized and looking great.
SOHO Fall/Winter Collection ($6.99- $16.99, mass market stores nationwide) SOHO’s new collection of beauty product organizers, clutch’s and bags are so beautiful they make you want to pull them out whenever you can. The collection includes prints to please every ones taste this fall. Whether you want to be a show stopper with Broken Mirror (Silver) Tall Handle Clutch or showcase your lady like style with the feminine Brocade Blossoms Beauty Duffle. You might enjoy something hip and understated so you use your Dirt, Sky, Grass (D.S.G) Wrislet or like old school fun so you pick the Retro Wallpaper Mini Cube. Whatever print, size or shape you decide on you are sure to have a quality product that will reflect your style.