2. Knot Today ($12, kinky-curly.com) is a creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.
3. Qhemet Biologics (qhemetbiologics.com) is a nourishing line of high performance hair care products made with ingredients traditionally harvested by our ancestors.
4. Whipped Pudding – Rich, Shea-based Cream ($6, oyinhandmade.com) This rich, dense moisturizing cream is Oyin’s first product. It’s a mixture of rich botanical butters & oils like shea butter, cocoa butter, and castor oil; blended with plenty of pure aloe vera gel and spring water for lightness & penetration.
5. Curl Friends Seduce Pomade ($14.95, curlfriends.com) Seduces hair and defines curls that last all day.
6. Hair Rules Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner ($20, hairrules.com) A lightweight, leave-in conditioner, nourishment detangles, hydrates and revitalizes porous and parched hair with extracts of honey, ginger root, lemon and gardenia, promoting buoyant curls without weight. Also great for blowouts.
7. Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream ($4.99, drugstore.com) Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream is an intensive deep penetrating leave in cream conditioning treatment that is made with pure shea butter and other natural oils to stop and mend breakage, repair split ends, and add manageability and shine with every application.
8. Phytospecific Moisturizing Styling Balm ($24, sephora.com) Moisturizing styling balm is a daily styling product for all hair types. Quinoa oil deeply hydrates and protects the hair. Shine is immediately restored and hair is easier to manage.
9. Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave In Conditioner ($9-$12, honeyfig.com) Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner, conditions your hair as it detangles with extracts of Aloe Vera, Comfrey, Chamomile, and Horsetail.
10. Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue ($7-$38, missjessies.com)
11. Max Green Alchemy Styling Gel ($14-$18, honeyfig.com)