1. Using a single layer of tissue, blot the excess oil from foundation, leaving the skin looking more natural and less made-up.
2. Tweezing above the brow is especially helpful when shaping a thick brow. By removing hairs nearest the nose, the brow becomes softer and more feminine.
3. Combining both lighter and darker pencils helps to add dimension and makes a filled-in eyebrow appear more realistic.
4. A light dusting of loose powder over eyebrows makes them appear more natural and prevents them from fading throughout the day.
5. Applying a bit of loose powder directly underneath each cheekbone provides a visual guideline for applying blush or bronzer.