(1) When shampooing, do not scrub hair. Instead, squeeze, stretch and detangle along with scrubbing the scalp.
(2) You cannot over condition naturally dry hair. Condition as often as you like using a wide tooth comb in the shower to further detangle hair.
(3) Gently squeeze out excess water after rinsing with your hands. Do not rub or towel dry hair, as this will cause frizz.
(4) Do not touch hair until completely dry. When drying hair, use either portable hood dryer or a diffuser. If diffusing, use caution touching hair as to not disturb curl pattern.
(5) Fluff and shake hair. Never comb or brush dry curls.