Okay so now you have all your gifts bought for the people on your list. You have made sure you got your best friend the eye shadow palette she wants, your dad the cologne, your aunt the skincare package. But what about you? What is on your wish list this Christmas? Well if you’re a beauty junkie like me then this is what your letter to Santa might look like. Feel free to copy this and send it off to Santa before he heads off from the North Pole.
Hey big guy. I have been really good this year. I recycled my M.A.C products at the counter for a free lipstick. I bought some good for your skin Bare Minerals foundation. I use eco-friendly hair products. So I know I am in the NICE category this year (unlike previous years). We both know I am a complete beauty junkie so lets skip the iTunes gift cards and Monopoly board game and go straight into what I really want beauty stuff. I have made it easy for you these (part of my be good campaign and listed the prices and the sites you can find the products at). You’re the best!
P.S.- You might check out some Burt’s Bees for Men Shaving products.
1. Dermalogica our favorite products to go! ($35, beautybridge.com) Even Santa admits that Dermalogica makes some of the best skincare products on the planet. They are the number one choice of skin care professionals and consumers worldwide. And with a sampling of their products it’s easy to see why. This great travel size kit of Dermalogica’s favorite products is a must have for anybody that wants healthy, vibrant, clean, hydrated skin. The kit includes to-go size bottles of Dermalogica PreCleanse, Daily Microfoliant, Gentle Cream Exfoliant and Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster in a convenient zip up bag.
2. Burt’s Bees Lip Stash Pack Classic ($8.95,Whole Food Nationwide) Santa knows how to stretch his money and this kit is one of the best values you can find. This set includes everything you need to get through the winter without dry chapped lips. It contains one old-fashioned tin and three recycled plastic tubes of natural lip balm. Burt’s Bees lip balm provides lips superior moisture and softening. It is the worlds best lip balm for dry lips. This set will make sure you have more then enough to last you through the long harsh winter.
3. Aroma Cocktails in Blueberry Daiquiri ($34, drugstore.com) If I get this under the tree I am going to throw away my boring smell good candles and put my current diffuser in the bottom drawer. This fun waterbead diffuser will be will be your new favorite home fragrance. It is a personalized fragranced waterbead diffuser set that is based on a hip cocktail. The colorful set contains: glass for ultimate display and use, shaped like a cocktail glass, with base matching the fragrance colour; cocktail shaker bottle containing waterbeads; mini liquor bottle containing refresher solution and stir stick to complete the cocktail theme. The Blueberry Daiquiri fragrance is full of the sweetness of freshly picked blueberries blended with the perfect mix of grapefruit and lime. A wonderfully intoxicating diffuser.
5. Midnight Glamour Hair Accessories Collection by Goody ($6.99, target.com) Santa knows that I love glamour. And there isn’t a faster way this season to get instant glamour then with The Goody Midnight Glamour Hair Accessories Collection. The collection consists of over 30 brand new hair accessories to bring glamour to one and all. You can choose sparkly barrettes and pins, luscious bows, glam rock headbands and enchanting clips. The collection of accessories are super versatile and can be worn day or not depending on your mood. And with prices ranging from $2.19 to $7.99 this gift won’t break Santa’s bank.
6. Black Opal Patent Lips Liquid Lipstick ($6.75, Major Drugstores/ blackopalbeauty.com) This super wearable lip color combines the best of what lipstick offers and the best of what lip-gloss offers. It is a shot of liquid color that wears like a lipstick with the intense shine of a lip-gloss. This color-intensive liquid lip color delivers high-pigment shine with a convenient wand application. So you don’t have to apply a lipstick and then a lip-gloss. You have it all in one. And it is long wearing so unlike a lip gloss you don’t have to keep applying. Plus it goes on easy and isn’t sticky or tacky. A great stocking stuffer!
7. Artic Straight Kit by Profound Beauty ($49, profoundbeauty.com) I have asked Santa for hair products as long as I can remember. As a little girl I wanted ponytail holders with the balls on them in every color. Well I have grown up and though my taste has changed by desire for hair products has not. This year I want the limited edition Arctic Straight Kit by Profound Beauty. This revolutionary kit will tame your style and create sleek, smooth, shiny, straight hair in a few easy steps. Step One: Tame your frizz with HUSH Time-Out Treatment, Step Two: Create the foundation of your straight style with STYLIST Linear Serum and Step Three: What beauty insiders call “flat iron in a can” ATMOSPHERE Arctic Chill. When you use these products in the prescribed sequence will sleek your style, provide humidity protection and speed the time of your blow dry.
8. California Baby Holiday Cheer! Gift Tote Set ($29.99, californiababy.com) Whether this is your first Christmas or your 80th Christmas this holiday set will appeal to you. California Baby’s Holiday Cheer! Gift Tote is the perfect gift for anybody of any age. This set includes California Baby’s limited edition Holiday Cheer! Bubble Bath and the new Holiday Cheer! Spritzer—the perfect portable holiday stress reliever. In addition to these two great products the kit also includes a FREE bath scrub to create wonderfully scented bubbles. The set comes in a clear reusable tote with white drawstrings. The lightly sweet scent contains a blend o orange, lavender and vanilla. It will become your new favorite. Use this for your baby or whenever you want to baby yourself.
9. Carol’s Daughter Love Butter ($18, sephora.com) This blend of honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, and frankincense is blended without water for a butter-like consistency that deeply hydrates even the most parched skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and glowing.
10. Dr. Miracle’s Hot Gro Hair and Scalp Treatment Conditioner ($8.49, drmiracles.com) My Dr. Miracle’s Super Strength Formula is my prescription for ending those slow growth problems. The Super Strength Formula is for folks who need a more intense tingling sensation. The”Feel It” Formula’s tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp and stimulates blood flow to the scalp helping to end slow growth problems.