The early nineties will always hold a fashionable place in our hearts. Without a doubt, Lisa Turtle from “Saved by the Bell” was one of the main contenders for the era’s best dressed. Most girls were drooling over A.C. Slater’s muscles and Zach’s adorable smile, but we were going gaga over Lisa’s wardrobe. We watched her grow from a gossip queen and style snob to a talented and chic aspiring fashion designer. Her bold accessories, eye-catching prints and tell-it-like-it-is attitude are reasons alone to reminisce.
Wanna evoke Lisa? Here are your go-to items!
1. Avalaya Red Plastic Hoop Earrings, $6.28, Amazon
2. Pins and Needles Felt Fedora With Bow, $28, Urban Outfitters
3. TopShop Cut Off Denim Vest, $60, TopShop
4. Mink Pink Kokomo Dress, $86, Tobi
5. Banana Republic Memoir ballet flat, $79, Banana Republic
-Audra E. Lord