When Girlfriends went off the air, we were left with a void in our hearts. Not just for the show, but for Joan Clayton, the neurotic lawyer played oh-so-well by Tracee Ellis Ross. Tracee’s corporate chic look and Joan’s character’s style blended seamlessly together on and off the screen.
Now, whenever Tracee is spotted out and about on the town, she looks effortlessly put together. Whether dressed up or down, Tracee has a style formula that works well for her figure. She is usually styled up in a form-fitting frock or pencil skirt and topped with ladylike accessories.
Take for instance, her look at Tyler Perry’s First Annual Rise Above Celebration last month. We can easily evoke Tracee’s corporate chic look with these pieces:
1. Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Oil Slick
2. Topshop Tall Tuck Shift Dress
3. Belle Noel Three Stack Bangle in Yellow Gold
4. House of Harlow 1960 Handbags Orlina Clutch in Leopard Pony
5. Carvela Algarve Platform Shoe With Peep Toe