July 4th weekend is among us and with it comes a slew of outfits for parties, the beach, cocktails and so much more. The weather will be hot, but our ensembles need to be even hotter, standing out in a crowd where everyone looks their best.
Here are five pieces we would love to wear for the holiday weekend.
1. Super cool sunglasses: From the beach to a rooftop party, July 4th weekend is all about being in the sun. Make that easier with Marc by Marc Jacobs’ Frameless Aviator Sunglasses. ($98)
2. A tribal-inspired statement necklace: Tribal prints are always in and a woman can never have too many statement necklaces. Turn some heads with Melody Ehsani’s Aztec Maasai Necklace. ($130)
3. A crop top to keep us cool and show off our beach-ready physiques: All Spring long we work out extra hard to get our figures in shape. Show them off with Prada’s Chambray Stripe Cropped Shirt. ($170.99)
4. A bright watch that we can wear everywhere, even in the water: Bright accessories are perfect for warm weather, especially for making a statement poolside. Rumbatime’s Broadway Watch in Big Apple is eye-catching and water-resistant. ($25)
5. Funky day-to-night wedges: As beautiful as heels make us look, they don’t work on grass, making July 4th bbqs hard to navigate. Throw on Theodora & Callum’s Blue Maya Linen Biarritz Espadrilles and look great no matter where the weekend takes you. ($395)
What will you be wearing for July 4th weekend?