Patti LaBelle and Michael Sam will pull out their dancing shoes on the new season of Dancing With The Stars. The new lineup was announced this morning, and although LaBelle will be the oldest contestant, something tells me she still has that shimmy in the hip action she had when she was younger.
Sam, who became the first openly gay NFL draft pick, will definitely have his work cut out for him, as he’s following in the footsteps of some NFL players who’ve gone on to win big on DWTS. Hines Ward and Emmitt Smith both won their seasons on the show.
Check out the full list of next season’s contestants:
- Patti LaBelle and partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Singer Riker Lynch and partner Allison Holker
- Model Charlotte McKinney and partner Keo Motsepe
- Michael Sam and partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Hunger Games actress, 14-year old Willow Shields and partner Mark Ballas
- U.S. Olympic Gold medalist Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough.
- LMFAO’s Redfoo and partner Emma Slater
- Businessman and “Shark Tank” host Robert Herjavec and partner Kym Johnson
- Actress Suzanne Somers and partner Tony Dovolani
- Iraq war veteran Noah Galloway and partner Sharna Burgess
- Actress Rumer Willis and partner Val Chmerkovskiy