A father and his 7 kids were found dead in their Maryland home after being poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Princess Anne Police Chief Scott Keller said seven of the eight victims were children, ranging in age from 6 to 16 years old. The children’s mother, Tyisha Chambers,36, was notified of the deaths.
Rodney Todd, 36, was the father to Cameron Todd, 13, and Zycheim Todd, 7; and girls Tynijuiza Todd, 15; Tykira Todd, 12; Tybree Todd, 10; Tyania Todd, 9; and Tybria Todd, 6.
According to reports, the electricity was shut-off by Delmarva Power because of an overdue bill. The father used generators to heat the house, but overnight it had run out of fuel.
Bonnie Edwards described her son as a loving, caring young man who set an example for his children. “I don’t know anyone his age who would have done what he did for his children,” she said. “I was so proud to say he took care of seven kids.”
Image Credit: Facebook